Congratulations to Junior Sara Bojczuk and Economics teacher Mr. Ryan Peronto for winning our March Madness Competition!!
Welcome to our March Madness Bracket Contest!!
THIS CONTEST HAS CLOSED. SEE RESULTS ABOVE.
The bracket has been released. Directly below is the link to a PDF of the bracket. If you have trouble opening or printing the PDF, please let me know. You can also find the bracket on your own if that is easier. There are also brackets available at door 1 of Addison Trail to pick up.
Official Bracket link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E45DJEMTP4l8EQdYMvUWMz0EG2SORCb2/view?usp=sharing
There are prizes!!
How to enter:
Please print/draw the bracket pictured, fill it out, and take a picture (easiest way) OR make a copy of the bracket into a document and fill it out on your computer (This can be done by putting a picture of the bracket onto a google slide and adding text boxes to type answers.)
Please send your entry, along with your name, to Lindsay Stevenson at email@example.com
- You may only submit one entry.
- All entries must be submitted BEFORE the tournament starts. The first games of the tournament will take place on March 18th.
- You do not need to understand basketball to play. A lot of the challenge is guessing and getting lucky.
- Entries will receive points for each correct pick, with points increasing each round. Correct picks will earn 10 points in the first round, 20 in the second, 30 in third, etc.
- The winner(s) will receive a prize.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
How to fill out a bracket:
- Pick which team you think will win each matchup. Write the winner’s name on the next line. The winner will then be lined up with a winner from another game. Choose who you think will win that game and continue the process until only one team remains. This is the team you have chosen to win the tournament.
- Note that teams are seeded 1-16. The seed number is found next to the name of the team. The best teams get the best seeds. For example, a 1 seed is a top team in the tournament and is much better than a 16 seed.
Here is a video showing how to fill out a bracket: