Welcome to our March Madness Bracket Contest!!
The bracket has been released. You can pick up a bracket from room 308, the library, or another classroom, or print your own from the link below. If you have trouble opening or printing the PDF, please let me know. You can also find the bracket on your own if that is easier.
There are prizes!!
How to enter:
Fill out the bracket, including name/ID number (help video below) and return to room 308 by Thursday, March 17 at 11am.
You can also send a picture of your entry, along with your name, to Lindsay Stevenson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may only submit one entry.
- All entries must be submitted BEFORE the tournament starts. The first games of the tournament will take place on March 17th.
- You do not need to understand basketball to play. A lot of the challenge is guessing and getting lucky.
- Entries will receive points for each correct pick, with points increasing each round. Correct picks will earn 10 points in the first round, 20 in the second, 30 in third, etc.
- The winner(s) will receive a prize.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions
How to fill out a bracket:
- Pick which team you think will win each matchup. Write the winner’s name on the next line. The winner will then be lined up with a winner from another game. Choose who you think will win that game and continue the process until only one team remains. This is the team you have chosen to win the tournament.
- Note that teams are seeded 1-16. The seed number is found next to the name of the team. The best teams get the best seeds. For example, a 1 seed is a top team in the tournament and is much better than a 16 seed.
Here is a video showing how to fill out a bracket: